Can I, as a US Citizen, help my underage siblings become Citizens too?

So, my younger siblings (all under 18) were born abroad and currently reside outside the US, and are not US Citizens at the moment. We share a parent who is a US citizen, who is a legal parent of all of us in that foreign country. I know that they can get citizenship by blood since our parent is a US citizen. For reasons that I would rather not explain, the parent won't naturalize them. They legally can, but they won't do it.

The question is, can I naturalize my younger siblings as US Citizens?

submitted by /u/angq90
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!