Adjustment of Status Through Marriage.

So I came as a visitor about 2 years ago and overstayed my visa. While living a normal life in the US I met my fiancĂ© who’s a US resident. We are planning on getting married and build a family together here in the US however we wanted to do it leaving this whole “Ilegal” situation in the past. Today, we consulted a lawyer who said I couldn’t adjust my status unless she becomes a US citizen. I’m coming to you guys cause I know most people here knows although Im well aware laws especially Inmigration laws change very often.

submitted by /u/Basic-Drummer
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!