a tip for those looking to immigrate.

each form you need is available from any US embassy, but if your country doesnt have one you can get them online for free. The tip is only get them from a website address ending in .gov there are a bunch of websites charging for free forms that will not fast track or help you get entry. Basically you just fill out the form and they charge you $300 to print it and thats all they do, they dont even submit it for you

Lots of places out there are trying to take advantage of people. Remember, only got to a website for your paperwork with a .gov address.

submitted by /u/spongebob_nopants
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/nwm2e1/a_tip_for_those_looking_to_immigrate/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!