Working in Us

I just applied for my adjustment for status based on marriage in the USA. I am currently working as a nanny/babysitter (under the table) and I applied for my ITIN number which fortunately got a few days ago. Can I work legally? My employer asked me to report and pay taxes. Will this compromise my Green card application?

submitted by /u/MathHuman3730
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!