Visa for my USA girlfriend to work in the UK


I am a british citizen, my gf is a USA citizen. It seems a lot harder for me to get a green card or work permission for the USA than I imagine it would be for my USA gf to come to and work in the UK.

Anyone know of visas/waivers? She is a brand strategist and marketing VP for a pretty large agency in the USA and I have no doubt would find work easily.

edit - I know of a partnership visa for Australia, does the UK have a similar visa? or would she have to find a job to sponsor her?

submitted by /u/pkroks
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!