Uk citizen to US

Hey all I am wondering if anyone has some advice

I am a uk police officer who recently got married to a US citizen after she moved over to the UK.

While she was in the US she applied for a high paying position. She recently received an email saying she has been offered the job, the starting salary is over double what I make now so we are considering taking it.

This would obviously mean she would have to move back to the US, so my question is, are their any visas I could get to come over with her?

Thank you for all advice

submitted by /u/soalknight
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!