Poland immigration after overstaying Schengen visa


My fiancee (Polish citizen) and I (US citizen) plan to go to Gibraltar (we are both in EU right now) in upcoming months to get married. We are concerned about my return to Poland after getting married since I overstayed in Schengen area for around 1 year. What kind of problems might we face? As a spouse of Polish citizen am I allowed in with just a marriage certificate?

The plan, once we are married, is to apply for CR1 visa (spouse visa) to eventually move permanently to the US.

submitted by /u/chicopiesek1234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/pnz490/poland_immigration_after_overstaying_schengen_visa/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!