Moving to USA

My wife, an American Citizen, got her Permanent Residence and moved to Toronto to live with me. Due to housing costs, etc., we are considering moving to New York State or somewhere in America in general. I will have to apply for a green card while she lives with me in Canada.

Is it possible for me (Canadian Citizen) to apply for a green card with her living outside USA? How long will it take in this case? Is it more complicated?

She only moved to Toronto in August.

submitted by /u/Forward2323
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!