Immigration Situation

I was born in Africa in 2003, my mother came to the US with me in 2005. She has refused to file for my naturalization/citizenship. My permanent resident card expired in 2018, I turned 18 in march 27th of this year. My mother filed for my n600 form a day before my 18th birthday, on the 26th. Now that I'm 18 and looking to be able to get out and on my feet. I realize that the n600 is the form for citizenship under the parent while you're a minor. Will the n600 be good enough for me to actually get citizenship or is it the wrong form since I am 18 with an expired resident card that was never renewed.

submitted by /u/_Slickback_
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!