Im a new US permanent resident that changed her name to the married name when applying for a green card, my mexican passport will have my old name, will I have an issue if I visit México?

I think I should had kept my single name...
Any recommendations on how to deal with the situation when crossing the border either way?
Should I carry my birth certificate, marriage certificate and or anything else?

submitted by /u/MezcalBooster
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!