Flying domestic with I-220A/B as identification

Hello all, long time lurker and first time poster. I was wondering if one can fly using the I-220A or I-220B as their identification. I am an immigration case worker, and am told by my coworkers that immigrants with pending court cases can fly with these forms, as they include a picture and are government forms (after ERO permission is given). However, I have found no concrete answer, and am not an immigration lawyer. Any advice would be very helpful. I want to make sure these people can travel without an I-766 EAD or passport

submitted by /u/gnarlydingus
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!