Fiancé is a permanent US resident who will become a citizen in 3 years. I’m a citizen (was born here). His sister is disabled and in Pakistan.

We are trying to figure out what to do when his parents are no longer able to take care of her. What kind of process are we in for trying to get her over here? Thank you so much.

For reference, she has severe CP and cannot walk, go to the bathroom on her own, or make income.

submitted by /u/Substantial_Leg6760
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!