Do I need the I-129 Form for H-1B visa appointment in the U.K.?

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. On the required documentation on the U.S. Department of State Visa appointment service it says that you need the receipt number for approved I-129 form OR the notice of action form I-797 from USCIS. I’ve received the I-797 currently but not the I-129 approval notice. Do I need this this for the visa appointment or will the I-797 suffice?

Everywhere else I’m looking makes out you need the I-129 & the DS-160 form says I need my passport and Evidence of approved I-129.

submitted by /u/kierand571
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!