Applying for a B-2 visa (currently on a J1)

Hi guys, I am currently on a J1 visa and would like to try to apply for a B2 visa so that I can stay up to one year and travel the country. I am wondering if this is a generally difficult or quite straight forward to apply for. I can show necessary funds in my bank account to support myself for the time I will be still here in the US. I am also wondering if I can apply for a B2 visa without needing to hire an immigration attorney? Would much appreciate any info you may have about this process.


submitted by /u/InternetMedium4325
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!