Skip to main content

What is a step by step procedure for Canada express entry?

Express entry is the main source of skilled immigrants who want to live in the country as permanent residents. It is the fastest immigration program to apply for a PR Visa. An ideal application takes 6 to 8 months to process. If you want to move to Canada, Express entry is the best option for you.

You can apply for Canada PR Visa through the Express entry program by following 4 simple steps:

Step 1: Check your eligibility - Before you apply, you have to see if you can meet the minimum requirements of any one of the three economic immigration programs managed by Express entry:

  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Federal Skilled Trades
  • Canadian Experience Class

Step 2: Create your Express entry profile - Once you clear the requirements, you can create your express entry profile online and get submitted into the express entry pool. The express entry uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank the profiles in the pool.

Step 3: Get an ITA - IRCC frequently holds express entry draws inviting express entry profiles that rank highest in the pool.

Step 4: Submit PR Visa application - After you get your ITA, you have 60 days (IRCC is now giving a total of 90 days because of the pandemic) to submit your complete application with proper documentation to IRCC. IRCC will assess your application, which takes around 6 to 8 months. If your application is selected, you will receive your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) through the mail.

When you reach your Point of Entry (POE), the immigration authority at the airport will issue your PR Visa Card.

If you like my answer, give it an upvote and if you have any more questions, let me know.

submitted by /u/Rosywalia
[link] [comments]


Popular posts from this blog

NVC Case FE Review note

Hi everyone, my family and I are under the F3 category and we just received a notice from NVC that our documents have been approved and that we are Documentarily Qualified. My only concern is this message that we received today in addition to the acceptance: ​ " [Name of petitioner] does not meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrants for this case. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of the interview. For more information, please visit . To avoid delays, an additional Affidavit of Support Form I-864 for a joint sponsor may be submitted." ​ We already have a petitioner and a household sponsor (the household sponsor's income is above the required level), but still unsure why we received this. Has anyone else received this message? All of our documents say "Approved" on NVC. Does this mean we have to find another sponsor? Can we show the consular officer our

What is the DS-160 form and how do I fill it out?

The DS-160 form is a vital document that every individual applying for a United States nonimmigrant visa must complete. Whether you're planning to visit the U.S. for tourism, business, or any other purpose, this form is a crucial step in the visa application process. Here, we will guide you on how to fill out the DS-160 form effectively to ensure a smooth visa application journey. Firstly, it's important to note that the DS-160 form is an online application, so you'll need a stable internet connection to access and fill it out. Begin by visiting the U.S. Department of State's official website and locating the DS-160 form. Once there, carefully read through the instructions and gather all the necessary information and documents before starting the form. As you navigate through the DS-160 form, you'll encounter multiple sections covering personal information, travel plans, family details, work history, and security-related questions. It is crucial to be honest and

E3 Visa (Australians)

Who qualifies for the E3 visa? The E-3 visa classification applies only to nationals of Australia as well as their spouses and children. E-3 principal applicants must be going to the United States solely to work in a specialty occupation. The spouse and children need not be Australian citizens. However the U.S. does not recognize De Facto relationships for the purposes of immigration, and to qualify as a spouse you will need a marriage certificate. Read more ...