Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issues 528 invitations in the latest tech draw held on April 13. Candidates who were invited have applied for provincial nomination through OINP’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream. They were required to have a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 456 and 467 points.
Candidates must have at least one year of work experience in the following targeted tech occupations:
- NOC Code 0213 - Computer and information systems manager;
- NOC Code 2147 - Computer Engineers;
- NOC Code 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators;
- NOC Code 2173 - Software engineers and designers;
- NOC Code 2174 - Computer programmer and interactive media developers;
- NOC Code 2175 - Web designers and developers;